Central Marrakech hotel near Medina in Hivernage district
Located in the prestigious Hivernage district in Marrakech’s city centre, the 5-star Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is close to historic landmarks and modern facilities. The hotel is only 4 km from the airport and offers direct access to the largest conference hall in Morocco: The Palais des Congrès de Marrakech.
Discover the city’s sights and historic attractions, as our hotel is very close to the Medina, the Majorelle Garden and the Menara. Nearby is also the Guéliz district, where you can explore the lively streets of Marrakech. Within a radius of 1 km, you’ll find some the city’s most popular bars, cafés and clubs.
- 4 km from Marrakech Menara International Airport
- 2 km from the Medina and its souks
- 500 m from the Medina Gardens
- 3 km from the Majorelle Garden
- 1 km from many popular bars, clubs and cafés
How to get to the hotel
From Marrakech Menara International Airport (RAK) it is 4 km to Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech.
- Private transfer arrangements can be organised by the hotel on request.
- Hourly shuttle bus (line number 19) operates between 6.00 am and 00.25 am.
- ‘Petits taxis’ available in Parking Lot 1 for a rate of around MAD 100 (plus 50% surcharge for night-time transfers).
- Car rental companies such as Menara, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, Europcar and ADA are available.