Located directly on Taba Bay overlooking the Gulf of Aqaba, the meeting point of 4 countries with views of Jordan, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. The resort is 38 km from Taba International Airport, 8 kilometers from Eilat International Airport and 69.5 km from Ovda Airport in Israel.
- An ideal place to visit Israel & Jordan
- Paradisiacal diving at Taba reefs
- Discover unique Sinai desert
- Peaceful atmosphere to relax
- Coloured Canyon is a must-see
- Coloured Canyon - 100 km
- Mount Moses - 200 km
- St. Catherine Monastery - 200 km
- Salah El Din Citadel & Pharaoh’s Island - 7 km
- National Park of Nabq - 40 km
- Aqua Sport Diving Centre
- Taba Sands Casino
- Golf Club Taba Heights
- Castle Zaman
- Taba Canyon Moto Safari
How to get to the hotel
Driving directions from the north:
From Israel, follow the road to Eilat, then onwards to the Egyptian-Israeli border crossing. The resort comes into view after 200 m on your left side.
Driving from the south:
Follow the directions to Nuweiba, then continue on the Nuweiba-Taba road leading to the Egyptian-Israeli border. The resort will come into view after 8 km behind Taba checkpoint on your right.
Driving from the west:
Take the Suez Road to the Ahmed Hamdi Tunnel. Continue on Nekhel-Nuweiba Road to the Taba checkpoint. Turn left, following the road for approximately 8 km. The resort will come into view on your right.