Located off the lobby, our Orangerie offers an extensive selection of hot and cold dished in buffet style. For dinner there is an inviting international buffet with scrumptious appetizers, salads, delicious international specialities and tempting dessert bar.
- All day dining restaurant
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Live cooking stations
- Themed dinner buffets incl. famous Swiss Night
- Spacious outdoor terrace with pool and sea view
Situated on the beach at the Diving Center, this daytime, bustling restaurant is the meeting place for guests who enjoy diving, snorkelling and the beach.
- Located at the Diving Center
- Light lunches and snacks
- Beach seating
- Splendid sea view
- Mövenpick Ice Cream
An Italian restaurant overlooking Al Kasr swimming pool and the blue ocean. Enjoy open-air light lunches with pasta, pizzas, salad and dinner in a casual atmosphere.
- Italian Cuisine
- Seasonal specialties
- Casual atmosphere
- Large terrace overlooking swimming pool and the Red Sea
- Mövenpick Ice Cream
An atmospheric restaurant directly on the beach and offering a set variety of delectable seafood dishes including langoustines and prawns. Reservations required.
- Fish restaurant
- Seafood dishes
- Fresh ingredients
- Local chefs
- Reservation is required
On the rocks and right over the Red Sea, it is a favourite place to sit back, relax and sip a cocktail, a glass of wine or a beer whilst listening to the sound of the waves and watching the setting sun.
- Unique sea front location overlooking the Red Sea
- Drinks and light snacks
- Magnificent sunset view with 2 levels sea front seating
- Absolute chill-out in relaxed atmosphere
- Shisha menu with fine selection of tobaccos
Locate just off the Reception and is a very popular spot especially during the cooler months. A perfect place to get together for a pre-dinner drink or a night cap.
- Cozy indoor seating during cooler months
- Designated smoking terrace
- Innovative Cocktails
- LCD screen
Fine-dining restaurant with Nubian-style décor indoors and an outdoor terrace, where you can dine under the stars.
- International fine-dining
- Terrace overlooking El Quadim Bay
- Seasonal ingredients
- Vegetarian options
- Large selection of wines