Red Sea wonders and plentiful marine life.
Seemingly part of the natural environment between sandy mountains and deepest blue seas is the Mövenpick Resort El Quseir. Built in traditional Nubian style, this relaxed resort instantly makes you feel at peace. 250 rooms are set in clusters of stone-clad bungalows with high domed ceilings in atmospheric style. A beautiful private sandy beach and stunning coral reef tempt guests to explore the bays pristine underwater. The myriad of marine life inhabiting the resort’s own house reef, amaze divers and snorkelers alike.
A variety of restaurants and bars offer a choice of culinary delights. Choose from the Orangerie with its lavish buffet, open-air dining under the stars at Al Fresco Italian restaurant, or fine dining à la carte at Seagulls restaurant on the beautiful terrace overlooking the Red Sea.
For the energetic the resort offers an array of sporting and leisure activities. Take a quad or mountain bike tour at sundown, go horseback riding at the sea shore or simply take a walk and experience the magnificent solitude of the desert.
Just 132 kms from Hurghada or 87 kms from Marsa Alam international airports the Mövenpick Resort El Quseir is a unique oasis of Egyptian charm and Swiss efficiency. It’s the perfect destination for a laid-back, sun-drenched beach holiday for all family members.
- Private beach with direct sea access
- Onsite diving centre and house reef
- 2 Swimming pools (1 with temperature control for winters) & 2 kids pools
- Hurghada/Marsa Alam airport transfer
- Free Wi-Fi
The Nubian-style architecture at Mövenpick Resort El Quseir reflects Upper Egypt with the 250 rooms and suites located n ground level bungalows or two-storey stone clad buildings set in clusters. There is a choice of queen or twin beds. All of the bathrooms have been recently renovated and provide lavish showers, sleek accessories and marble vanities. If you are to choose one of the Premium rooms you can enjoy additional amenities as well as being centrally located near the famous El Quadim Bay house reef, the dive centre, and our dining and entertainment options. Choose a Junior Suite which has seafront views and a queen-size bed or one of our spacious one-bedroom Nubian Suites with king-size bed.
All our rooms include:
- Free WiFi
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- Views of our pristine gardens or the Red Sea
- HD LCD TV
- Fully stocked Minibar & Pillow Menu
A number of restaurants offer formal and casual dining to suit all tastes. Choose from the Orangerie with its lavish buffet, open-air dining under the stars at Al Fresco Italian restaurant, or fine dining à la carte at Seagulls restaurant. There are also a variety of theme evenings on the beach or on one of our beautiful terraces overlooking the Red Sea.
- Tempting international buffets
- Fresh ingredients
- Sea food, Italian and international dishes
- Local and international chefs
- Sea, sky and sand vacationing
- Nature’s unspoiled gift
- Harmony, relaxation and peace
- Close to Hurghada and Marsa Alam airports
Things to do Features
- Unspoiled underwater world
- Amazing diving and snorkelling
- Horse and camel riding
- Quad or jeep safaris
- Tennis, squash and board games
- Relaxing massage treatments
- Renovated fitness room
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- A wide range of natural aromatic oils